Improv for Gamers Second Edition
A downloadable book
Do you want to be a more confident roleplayer or GM? Do you want to encourage spontaneous creativity in your gaming group? Do you want to create dynamic, compelling characters?
If the answer to any of these questions is “yes,” Improv for Gamers is for you!
Based on hundreds of hours of professional workshops, Improv for Gamers provides fun and easy exercises designed to take your tabletop or live-action gaming group to the next level. Play one or two before your next session to get players warmed up and engaged, or take a deep dive into developing a particular skill! No improv experience required.
You can strengthen the following skills:
- Enthusiastic and collaborative storytelling
- Creating multi-faceted characters
- Building authentic relationships between characters
- Embodying your character and interacting with the world around them
- Knowing when and how to end a scene and share the spotlight
- And much more!
Improv for Gamers Second Edition features revised exercises and new content:
- Over a dozen new exercises (over 50 exercises total!)
- Tips and guidance from other dual-class improviser-gamers
- Advice for modifying exercises for online play, accessibility, and your specific game
Level up your gaming skills with Improv for Gamers!
|Tags||improv, LARP, resource|
In order to download this book you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this book at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Thanks to the incredible support of Gamefound backers we have community copies of Improv for Gamers 2E available for download!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.