Andromeda • A World of Adventure for Fate Core
A downloadable book
A world ship adrift. A hostile alien galaxy.
Humanity has arrived in the Andromeda galaxy in great, slower-than-light space arks, fleeing the wave front of a devastating explosion of the Milky Way’s core. In order to survive, they must find a new home in a hostile galaxy. Aboard their world-ship, the elite pursue secret centuries-spanning agendas on behalf of—or despite—the powerful factions that shape shipboard society.
You are members of the elite—leaders, scientists, and moral figureheads.Strive to outmaneuver your rivals and deal with the dangers of Andromeda, including alien empires that resist the arrival of human beings. Command solar-scale tools and planet-shattering weapons. Will you lead humanity into survival or extinction? Find out in the classic space opera Andromeda, a Fate World of Adventure by Bill White.
Andromeda requires Fate Core to play. This 52-page supplement includes:
- Epic space opera reminiscent of classic sci-fi like Asimov, Herbert, and Zelazny.
- Detailed information about the factions found within the Ark and races within the Andromeda galaxy.
- A point-based agenda system to reflect the various goals and motivations found within the Ark and the Andromeda system.
- Deck of Fate based gameplay which uses the additional material provided on the cards to further enhance gameplay through aspects and agenda points. Rules are also available for use with Fate Dice.
- An alien race creation system, including agendas, stunts, and extras to create fully realized creatures.
- Multiple space ark options to create maximum replayability.
Andromeda. Humanity’s last hope.
The Fate Adventures & Worlds line provides compact, rich, affordable, gorgeous settings with a ready-to-go adventure for GMs in a pinch. Buy one this afternoon, be ready to run this evening.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.