Deep Dark Blue • A World of Adventure for Fate Core
A downloadable game
Adventure awaits between the devil and the deep blue sea…
In the near future, when most of the Earth’s land has been stripped of its resources, an intrepid few look to the depths of the oceans for energy and precious metals.
This new frontier carries as many dangers as it does opportunities, including the crushing pressure, colossal squids, and ruthless tactics of your rivals at Quest, Inc. Even your own ship will betray you if you let your energy or oxygen dwindle, threatening your navigation systems, lights, engine, and life support itself.
Survive the depths in Deep Dark Blue, a new Fate World of Adventure by Lore Graham and Mike Olson.
Deep Dark Blue requires Fate Core to play. This 52-page supplement contains:
- A crew-based character creation system to help create a cohesive and balanced group
- A new teamwork track to represent the effects of stress on group dynamics
- Submarine rules for deep sea exploration, combat, and damage
- A ship-specific condition system—like consequences, but with specific effects and duration
- A short introductory adventure—The Rescue of Dr. Williams
The Fate Adventures & Worlds line provides compact, rich, affordable, gorgeous settings with a ready-to-go adventure for GMs in a pinch. Buy one this afternoon, be ready to run this evening.
|Tags||fate, fate-core, fate-worlds|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Rich and interesting undersea setting with lots of techno-punk elements and corporate skulduggery.
I was also delighted to see such diversity in the sample characters, including folks with disabilities: that's not often something included in RPGs, so the visibility is appreciated.