Tachyon Squadron: Starfighter Academy
A downloadable game
Draconis can’t depend on Tachyon Squadron forever; it needs its own fighters and its own pilots. That’s you!
Two weeks ago you graduated from basic flight training. You know how to fly a starfighter, but now you’re standing at attention on the flight line in a run-down docking bay at the far end of Draconis Station, your flight suit still clean and your lieutenant’s bars still shiny, a canvas duffel bag of belongings at your feet, and a veteran pilot yelling at you about how she’s going to turn you into a finely honed weapon capable of defending your homeworld against all comers.
Starfighter Academy is a supplement for Tachyon Squadron. It requires Tachyon Squadron and Fate Core to play.
In this book you'll find:
- A short campaign (4-5 sessions) for new recruits going through Starfighter Academy
- Rules for creating a new Starfighter Trainee
- NPCs to bring the Academy alive as well as guidelines for bringing characters from your Tachyon Squadron campaign into play
- Rules for Emotional Consequences
- Rules for bringing the Academy to life, including rival trainees, course challenges, and free time.
- Rules for "hops"—training engagments where the trainees can show off what they've learned and jockey for position as best in class
Welcome to Starfighter Academy.
|Tags||fate-core, Tabletop, tachyon-squadron, top-gun|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.