Tachyon Squadron: Starfighter Academy
A downloadable game
Draconis can’t depend on Tachyon Squadron forever; it needs its own fighters and its own pilots. That’s you!
Two weeks ago you graduated from basic flight training. You know how to fly a starfighter, but now you’re standing at attention on the flight line in a run-down docking bay at the far end of Draconis Station, your flight suit still clean and your lieutenant’s bars still shiny, a canvas duffel bag of belongings at your feet, and a veteran pilot yelling at you about how she’s going to turn you into a finely honed weapon capable of defending your homeworld against all comers.
Starfighter Academy is a supplement for Tachyon Squadron. It requires Tachyon Squadron and Fate Core to play.
In this book you'll find:
- A short campaign (4-5 sessions) for new recruits going through Starfighter Academy
- Rules for creating a new Starfighter Trainee
- NPCs to bring the Academy alive as well as guidelines for bringing characters from your Tachyon Squadron campaign into play
- Rules for Emotional Consequences
- Rules for bringing the Academy to life, including rival trainees, course challenges, and free time.
- Rules for "hops"—training engagments where the trainees can show off what they've learned and jockey for position as best in class
Welcome to Starfighter Academy.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.