The Ministry • A World of Adventure for Fate Core
A downloadable game
Welcome to the Ministry. The enemy is everywhere.
In 1958, a variety of aliens have been discovered on Earth. These aren’t the comical little green men of cheap science fiction stories; these aliens are diseases, mind-controllers, and shape-shifters. Various alien outbreaks have killed tens of thousands of people around the world, and aliens have tried to possess Josef Stalin, Jawaharlal Nehru, and (reportedly) Mao Zedong.
You are field agents of the Ministry of Rocketry, assigned to London to defend your people against the alien threat. Face off against implacable alien threats in The Ministry, a Fate World of Adventure by Jess Nevins.
The Ministry requires Fate Core to play. This 60-page supplement includes:
- Mechanical rules for alien infection and possession.
- Tools to help inject horror elements into your games, including a new dissonance mechanic.
- Mechanics for cities to reflect their individual identities, and to reflect the effects of an alien invasion or infection on individual locations.
- Rules for contests and conflicts between mobs.
- Stunts and weaponry ideas for aliens and Ministry characters.
- A sample adventure: Incident Harvest.
The Fate Adventures & Worlds line provides compact, rich, affordable, gorgeous settings with a ready-to-go adventure for GMs in a pinch. Buy one this afternoon, be ready to run this evening.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.