Venture City • A Superpunk Sourcebook for Fate Core
A downloadable game
It’s not safe to venture into Venture City…
Take a trip to Venture City, a world of superpowers, villainous corporations, and ruthless gangs, set in a near-future where powers are for sale. From the corporate sponsored heroes to the supervillains in the news, and all the way down to the little guys who try to hide their powers, there are superheroes everywhere you see.
Bring them to your Fate Core table with Venture City, a 100-page supplement for Fate Core which includes both Venture City Stories and Venture City Powers, written by masterminds Brian Engard and Ed Turner.
Venture City requires Fate Core to play. Inside, you’ll find:
- An exciting new take on Fate-style superpowers, including suggestions on power suites
- A fully developed world full of rival factions, shady figures, and a variety of locations for the perfect showdown
- A simple system that uses issues to drive plot and gameplay
- A variety of pregenerated characters to drop into your campaigns
- A sample adventure—Nothing Ventured—plus a series of adventure seeds to help build a variety of campaign lengths
Venture City. Pick a side, pay your bill, and power up!
This is an upgraded version of the previous Venture City Stories product, adding 70 more pages to expand into a sourcebook for building all sorts of superpowered characters. Includes a character sheet, and Venture City in PDF, mobi, and epub formats.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.